OPENING TIMES from 2nd December . . .
Weekday Opening Times: 9am-2pm Monday to Friday
Weekend and School Holiday Opening Times: 9am – 3pm
(incl 21st & 22nd December)
Farmer Christmas is here on 10th Dec and then from the 12th December
We will be introducing Special Twilight 4-6pm sessions from 10th Dec
IMPORTANT: WE ARE OPENING AT 9AM EACH DAY IN DECEMBER.
Tickets and Spaces For the First Week have been released. The 15th to 18th, Day and Twilight Farmer Christmas sessions will be released on 3rd December.
The Rest Will All Be Released by the 8th December.
Our tickets will be released in waves. This is to enable us to manage both the stress on our team, and the capacity of the park and “Christmas Experience” in line with Government regulations, our Insurers and Dorset’s EHO. Please rest assured we’re doing everything we can to bring you the magic of Christmas in Dorset this year.
- We will be releasing *Admission Only* tickets first, around the 27/28th November because Farmer Christmas is still in the North Pole
- We will then begin slowly releasing SOME of the “Farmer Christmas Experience” tickets, a few days at a time, from Monday 30th November. Thereby ensuring that we control numbers. Please remember, we have never done this online ticket allocation for Christmas before. We are governed by our C-19 Secure Measures to give you a safe visit.
- There is limited capacity on-site in December and limited Farmer Christmas spaces too. We can not allow any day to end up oversubscribed or too busy.
- We ANTICIPATE initially releasing a % of the spaces (split between pass holders and non-pass holders based upon our 2019 footfall figures) per day.
- There will be a second release of tickets for each day as we monitor, hourly, how they are selling. Why? Each family bubble/group booking combination will have a direct impact on the amount of Christmas Experience tickets we can release.