Christmas at Farmer Palmers 2021 – Have you been naughty or nice? 🙂
Present your Farmer Christmas Experience Ticket to the Elves at the North Pole and take an enchanting, immersive stroll deep into the sparkling, wintry wonderland in search of Father Christmas.
Enjoy a personal visit to Father Christmas in his grotto and be sure to tell him all of your Christmas Wishes!
Head on into the Elves’ Workshop to create your extraordinary take-home gift and finally onto the Toy Shop to choose your Christmas Spectacular present.
Day Visits:- Book online now to guarantee your space
We’ve sprinkled even more magic into our Farmer Christmas Experience 11th to 23rd Dec 2021
A delightful journey awaits you and your little VIPs. Before you can embark on your enchanted adventure, you’ll need to be granted special access to the North Pole! Don’t worry, our expert Elves in Passport Control will make sure all your bookings are in order and send you on your way.
First stop, the Elf Academy! Here you have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be inducted as an honorary Elf! Yes, you can learn the spells that could land you a spot on Farmer Christmas’ team…that’s as long as those mischievous Elves can remember how they go!
Let’s improve on 2020’s Season of comfort and joy
What Does My “Farmer Christmas Experience” Include?
Imagine walking through a spacious barn with a soft lull of those classic festive carols and sleigh bells gently ringing. It sounds like the magic of Christmas already doesn’t it?
Our enchanting barn is full of wonderful things, as a result, we’ll bring your little VIPs the magic of Christmas and the entertainment of our very own pantomime Dame! YOU’LL NEED ENTRANCE TICKETS (or pass holder reservations) FIRST before booking this ticket.
Then imagine a magical winding pathway, with an array of twinkling lights. Where does it lead? ……..
How Do I Book Tickets to the Farmer Christmas Experience?
Farmer Palmers is creating something extra special this Christmas, we have pulled together an enchanting barn full of wonderful things, as a result, we’ll bring your little VIPs the magic of Christmas this year!
- Pass holders – Make your annual pass reservation then purchase your child’s additional ticket and checkout. (£15 per child*)
- Day Visitors – Purchase admission tickets in the usual way then purchase one Christmas Experience Barn Entry Ticket per child (£15 per child*)
BOOK HERE – Avoid disappointment, don’t leave it until the last minute.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… A word from the wise old owl “PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL – BOOK NOW”
YOU’LL NEED ENTRANCE TICKETS (or pass holder reservations) FIRST before booking the Add On ticket to gain access to the Experience barn, as last year.
You can easily spend the day here and we wanted to say thanks again for a fabulous day out. We’ll no doubt be back to visit very soon!
Are You Doing Special Twilight Evening Sessions again this year?
Yes, these will be available on the evenings of Monday 20th Dec to Thursday 23rd December and will be released via our Events Link coming soon.
Can I Just Visit The Farm Park without seeing Farmer Christmas?
Yes, you can still visit as normal by pre-booking or making your annual pass reservation in the usual way.
Farmer Christmas arrives on 11th then each day we are open until 23rd Dec incl.
How Do I Book My Child In For The Day Time Farmer Christmas Experience?
Firstly: You’ll need a ticket for each child that wants entry to go around our barn, meet the man in red and get a present.
- Select your date, types of tickets, then add a bolt-on for each child entry to our Magical Christmas Experience.
Secondly: Supervising adults can come into the barn for FREE
Remember this extra special experience is bigger than before.
How Will It Work?
- We are running daily from Sat 11th December to Wed 23rd December, so make a day of it with your loved ones.
- Arrive early on the day of your Farmer Christmas Experience.
- Admission to the barn will be with pre-booked tickets only.
- Entry will be Family / booking groups
- The timing of your visit to the Barn will be organised by our reception Elves when you arrive – before 10.30 am
- A Farmer Christmas Ticket must be purchased IN ADVANCE for every child wishing to join in the Experience.
- Accompanying adults do NOT need to purchase Experience Tickets, just reserve or pay for admission.
- They WILL need to have pre-booked admission to the farm park.
Make Your Way To The Man In Red
- Our sweet nativity scene to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas
- Meet Mother Christmas and select a carrot for Farmer Christmas to feed his lovely Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen! Grown-ups are welcome to choose a tasty festive treat for yourself to nibble!
- See the elves’ traditional workshop
- Guinea Pigs love Christmas, see them eating their favorite food
- Meet the donkeys with a story to tell
- Visit the Snow Fairy, send your wishes, and gaze into the child-sized illuminated winter wonderland
- Farmer Christmas! The Snow Fairy has the magical list of who’s been naughty and who’s been nice. She’ll ensure you get a personal meeting with The Man In Red! Make memories with a fab photo opportunity for you (Don’t forget your cameras!).
- The final stop! Your little VIP can choose their own gift from Farmer Christmas’s “Toy Shop” (gifts are not wrapped this year; better for the environment and easier for little ones to make decisions!)
Who Is the Farmer Christmas Experience Ticket For?
A ticket must be purchased for EVERY child that wishes to join in the “Farmer Christmas Experience”.
Any babes in arms can accompany their siblings for free, but if you want them to see Farmer Christmas and have a present they must have a valid “Farmer Christmas Experience” child ticket.
What Happens When We Arrive?
- Please arrive by 10.15 am
- You must present valid tickets to visit Farmer Christmas at the Farm Park Reception to collect your pre-allocated timeslot.
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Any omitted entry tickets will be charged for.
- We can arrange for family/social bubbles of up to 6 persons per group. Families visiting Farmer Christmas will be encouraged to follow all applicable government advice for COVID-19.
Please head to the Barn for your allocated timeslot. You will be greeted at the entrance by our head Elf who will let you know when to begin your magical journey.
Can We Take Photos With Farmer Christmas?
Of course! The more photos the better! Farmer Palmers is all about making family memories! Don’t forget to bring your phone or camera and capture your mini me’s magical smiles. They are truly priceless.
Farmer Christmas and his elves look forward to meeting you all – Merry Christmas!
TICKET PRICING 11th Dec 2020 to 19th Dec 2021
Extra Event Information
Summary of Terms and Conditions of Farmer Christmas Experience Ticket Sale
- Tickets are sold on a first-come basis and ticket numbers this year are strictly limited.
- No last-minute walk-ins allowed, pre-booking essential.
- Farmer Christmas is only available on the dates advertised.
- Please take care to book the correct date meeting you want for both adults and children as we are unable to process any changes/swaps.
- Babies are free of charge as observers. All children 1 year and over are full price as per pricing (see below)
- Twilight prices are all-inclusive price
- Please note: Annual Passes MUST be valid at the time of the Father Christmas experience to gain this reduced rate.
The Farmer Christmas Experience will take place in the re-purposed Animal Barn in 2020. This barn provides families/bubbles with ample space and we have floor markings, sanitizing stations,
NB – All of our events are subject to government advice for the foreseeable future.
Although we are confident we can safely open our doors under current government guidance, we are conscious that these guidelines could change. If this happens in a way that compromises our ability to safely put on our socially distanced, covid secure Farmer Christmas Experience, we will offer full refunds.