Winter at Farmer Palmer’s is a whirlwind of activity!
There are lots of projects planned to upgrade, update and improve your favourite family farm park attraction this winter!
2016/2017 Projects Planned
- Redesign and update the official Farmer Palmer’s colour brochure, using farm-tastic customer photographs submitted in our annual Photo Competition
- Collect and donate Christmas Gifts as part of the Wave 105.2 FM ‘Mission Christmas’ campaign
- Select and purchase new Birthday Party bag contents
- Shop for new Gift Shop stock
- Staff training and development
- Recruitment for 2017
- Improve draining and re-grading of the car park surface
- Re-home the many bin liners of lost property that hasn’t been claimed
- Get creative with exciting competitions and promotions for 2017
Opening Times Winter 2016/2017
Farmer Palmer’s will be closed from Monday 19th December 2016 until Friday 20th January 2017 inclusive. Therefore 2017 is the first time EVER we have re-opened in January! It’s all about YOU! Our early opening means we can offer Parties for little ones who have birthdays in January PLUS our Annual Pass offers even better VALUE FOR MONEY because we are open longer! There will be a slight price increase next year but there will be a DISCOUNT for buying your pass online!
Keeping in Touch
If you would like to get in touch with our team during the winter closed period there are a variety of options available to you
- Call: 01202 622 022 between 11am – 2pm (or leave a message with your name and number and we’ll call you)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Facebook (we will endeavour to reply within 48 hours)