Best Animal Adventure Voted for by Dorset Mums. We are humbled and excited therefore want to share the news with you.
Why Farmer Palmers WON the 2019 vote
Here are the comments, certificate coming soon then we can announce our success!
• always a winner in our house
• fantastic place we were going every week until my granddaughter started nursery but sadly less often now
• family farm fun come rain or shine – great from baby up x
• always so much to see, even on wet days!
• I’ve voted for Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park for almost all the categories so far which just proves what a great family focused Park it really is. Always so clean, the animals are well cared for and loved, the staff are amazing and it’s are favourite place to go!
• Farmer Palmers Farm Park is a favourite of ours
• The staff are fantastic
• Farmer Palmers all the way!
• Their activities are so child focus
• Amazing, something for everyone to do all different ages!!
• So passionate about their animals, their staff and their visitors!
• Farmer Palmers, my daughter always loved it there and now her son loves it. Whatever the weather there is always a full day of fun to be had
• No question about it for us. Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park every single time. My farmer in training loves it whatever the weather and has done for the past 3 years ☺️
• Farmer Palmers. Fab day out and worth every penny.
• Without a doubt Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park – the easiest day out for families come rain or shine. Always listening to what their visitors would like changed and always updating things.
• Farmer Palmers-A brilliant day out,my 3 granddaughters love it!
o We’ve had a party here too.
o The food is always good value.