The World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery Trail is NOW OPEN at Farmer Palmer’s!
It’s been a long time coming . . . but we are delighted to announce our World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery Trail is now open on the Woodland Walk at Farmer Palmer’s!
Come along and explore stage 1 of our exciting NEW attraction!
What will we see in Stage 1 of the World of Dinosaur Roar?
(Open May Half Term 2021)
- All children and young at heart will be able to meet Whack, Stomp, Flap, Whizz, Boo, and Roar
- Fantastic educational signage to help adults and children engage in learning, therefore you won’t get too tongue-tied with the pronunciation of their names!
- New books and Toys to support learning at home and encourage imaginary play.
- Photo opportunities around the dinosaurs and with an exciting new addition. Don’t forget to share on your socials #ROARTRAIL
What will we see in Stage 2?
Anticipated for the Summer School Holidays
- Missing ‘Munch’ (the biggest dinosaur) will be revealed
- Our Roar Rangers will be on hand to guide you and entertain with their hand-held ‘Squeak’ Puppet – the smallest and most inquisitive little dinosaur
- Palaeontology Tent – with exciting things to do
- Kids Activity Packs – a must-have to take on your adventures along the Discovery Trail
What will we see in Stage 3?
Anticipated in September.
We are hoping to offer additional educational information, downloads, and curriculum gems for Schools. Rangers will be ready for guided tours.
Don’t miss out – Book your tickets to visit the farm park., limited spaces available.
Find out more about Nurture Rights, and the creators of the World of Dinosaur Roar.
Last updated 21st July 2021