Dates: 16th, 18th, 20th – 23rd December 2023
Twilight tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis and are strictly limited, therefore please ensure you check your dates before paying. We are unable to swap dates or issue refunds except in exceptional circumstances.
Twilight Farmer Christmas Event: 16th, 18th, 20th – 23rd December 2023
Following the HUGE success of our Twilight Event over the last few years, they’re back for 2023. Join us for an atmospheric evening of meeting ‘Farmer Christmas’, Madam Claus and all the Elves under the twinkling Christmas lights! This extra special after-dark, 2-and-a-half-hour family event, is designed for 2 – 8 yr olds. To join the festive fun, all adults & children entering the Farm Park will each need to ensure you book early and get your pre-purchased online ticket.
Twilight Adult Tickets: £10.00, includes:
- Admission to the Farm Park
- A free mug of festive mulled wine (alcoholic and non alcoholic options)
- OR £3 off in the Hen House Restaurant
£3 Off Voucher T&Cs:
– Only to be used in the Hen House Restaurant on the date you’ve received the voucher.
– £3 off when you spend £10 or more.
– This voucher is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Twilight Child Tickets: £27.00 each, includes:
- Admission to the Farm Park
- Farmer Christmas Experience in the Magical Barn
- Top quality gift from ‘Farmer Christmas’ and the Elves
- Child’s meal, including a carton of apple juice – Twilight Menu Available Below.
- Access to the open play areas
Please note: Food will be served from 4.45pm – 7.00pm. The fryers will be turned off from 7pm, so make sure you arrive early enough that you don’t miss out!
What Occurs at the Twilight Event?
- Once you’ve arrive at the farm park with your family, you will need to present your booking confirmation email to our reception elves!
- The reception elves will check you in and allocate you the next available time slot to enter The Magical Barn. You will also be given your ‘Farmer Christmas Experience Card.’
- Once the time comes, show your ‘Farmer Christmas Experience Card’ to the Head Elf upon arrival at the Enchanted Barn for your allocated time slot.
- You now have the opportunity to enjoy magical moments with your family as you wander through the barn, meeting our top team of elves and other festive friends. The anticipation will build until you finally find yourself in ‘Farmer Christmas’s’ living room!
- Children can then exchange their ‘Farmer Christmas Experience Card’ for a top-quality gift from ‘Ye Olde Toy Shoppe.’
The remainder of the evening is yours to savour. Play with your children in the park, and when you’re ready to dine, head to the Hen House. Your child’s meal (along with a soft drink) is included in their ticket. Simply hand over your meal ticket at the till point. Our team will assist you with your meal options and any dietary requirements. Adult meals and drinks must be purchased separately.
In the event that the event cannot take place for unforeseen reasons beyond our control, a full refund will be offered for all event tickets (minus any transaction fees). Please note that Twilight Tickets are booked independently. This is a stand-alone event that includes admission, so there is no free entry for annual pass holders.
Under 2’s/Babes in Arms:
If you have an under 2/babe in arms accompanying you into the barn with your other child (who has a ticket), you do not need to purchase a separate ticket for them unless you want them to receive a gift as well. Families are not permitted into the Magical Barn unless they have at least one Child’s Experience ticket.