When are we open in 2017?
Answer: EVERYDAY up to and including Friday 22nd December! Hip, hip, mooo-ray!
That means you can visit us all the way through until Christmas! Get the most out of those Annual Passes!
Why visit Farmer Palmer’s in the Winter?
- It’s quieter than the summer holiday season – You and your little ones can take advantage of even more adventure time. Because there are fewer visitors on site; you can enjoy getting a little closer to the animals in our demonstrations and a more personal experience with our team. There’s no need to hurry along with the bottle feeding so everyone can have a turn. There are minimal queues for the hand washing/toilet facilities and faster entry at the admission desk! Take your time and enjoy all there is to do at Farmer Palmer’s!
- We’ve invested in your comfort – The Little Farmer’s Barn has just had it’s roof insulation upgraded and our biomass boiler is fired up ready to keep you snuggly! As always, our friendly team are ready to give you the warmest welcome, so come along and escape the cold!
- Christmas Events – Make magical memories with your little ones meeting Father Christmas in his traditional Winter cabin in the Little Farmer’s Barn, weekends in December. No need to pre-book, just buy your tickets (in addition to normal admission) on the day of your visit. Our clever Elves have come up with a time-slot system so no long queues for you and your excited tots! PLUS the farm park gets a fun, festive makeover, which you don’t get to experience at any other time of the year! Our top team of Elves spread the Christmas cheer and there’s wonderful atmosphere all round!
– Our marketing team are super keen to fill the farm with lovely local and Dorset visiting families during our off-peak seasons. So we’re more likely to run special offers during this time. To make sure you don’t miss out make sure you’re following us on social media; Facebook is where most of the action happens! Signing up to our Newsletter will also make sure you’re in the loop with everything going on when we are open (as well as some behind the scenes news during the Winter shut down too!). Simply visit the footer on any page of our website and you can sign up!
Top tips for visiting Farmer Palmer’s in the Winter
- Bring your wellies and . . . warm coats to enjoy all the outside play
- Bring your camera and . . . capture the animals in their full, fluffy coats on those glorious, crisp, sunny, Winter days!
- Bring a friend and . . . enjoy a good catch up with a hot drink and a slice of delicious home made cake!
Of course, we appreciate ALL the visitors we’re able to welcome throughout the year, but we encourage you to take advantage of the experiences available in the quieter months. We hope to welcome you soon!
When are we open in 2018?
We re-open on Saturday 20th January 2018!