So, you have a Winter Pass and fell in love with easy and flexibility of visiting the farm park over the past 6 months. But, it’s coming to an end and you really don’t want it to! Don’t worry, you are not the only one. We are offering a discount on our Annual Passes for those who have had a Winter Pass with us! Read on to discover the benefits of an Annual Pass, how to turn your Winter Pass in to an Annual Pass, and everything else you may need to know.
Your Winter Smart Pass is valid until the 24th March 2024, which means you’ve still got plenty of time for some FARM-TASTIC fun. You’ve even got February 1/2 term to look forward to!
If you saw the value in our Winter Pass, you won’t regret turning it into an Annual Pass. Why? Because, our Annual Pass cost is going up to £89.00 in 2024, BUT as you are now a loyal pass holder, we are going to honour our 2023 price of £75.00!
That’s right, SAVING YOU £14.00! (£2 more than last year).
This means, you have the opportunity for 1 years worth of FARM-TASTIC FUN for a discounted price !! What a bargain.
This pass CANNOT BE EXTENDED, but it CAN BE TURNED into an annual pass by a member of our team (read below – How to turn your Winter Pass into an Annual Pass).
Your New Annual Pass
Your annual pass will be valid for a year after the date your Winter Pass ends (24.03.2024). Our office team will manually add the rest of the Annual Pass onto it (making it valid until 24.03.2025). This way, you will be getting full use of both passes! You didn’t think we would cut you short did you?
By turning your Winter Pass into an Annual Pass, you will be the favourite parent in the playground! You’ll have UNLIMITED ACCESS to the park during all the major holidays throughout 2024! ANNNDDDD earn that extra brownie point by bringing them during our events:
- February 1/2 term
- World Book Day
- Mothers Day
- May 1/2 Term
- Father’s Day
- Grandparents Day
Please visit our What’s On page to find out more about these events and dates.
How To Turn Your Winter Pass to an Annual Pass
Our system isn’t clever enough to transition your passes online, therefore we will be doing it for you personally. Ensuring it’s all set up correctly, and as smoothly as possible.
To turn your Winter Pass into an Annual Pass you can either:
- Enquire with the shop team on your next visit, and they will take payment and set you up in person
2. Get in touch with a member of the shop team on 01202 622022 (between 10am and 3pm), or send us an email with your name and phone number at [email protected]. They will look up your current details & pass, on our system, and call you to take payment over the phone to update your pass.
Things to Know
- PLEASE DO NOT BUY AN ANNUAL PASS ONLINE – as you will end up creating another account with us, and we won’t be able to transfer your Winter Pass to your Annual Pass. We WANT to SAVE YOU MONEY so let us to do the hard work for you!
- Your Winter Pass CANNOT BE EXTENDED, but it CAN BE TURNED into an annual pass by a member of our team.
- To get your Annual Pass at the DISCOUNTED RATE of £75.00, you will need to ensure you have renewed your pass within 30 days, from the date of expiry (last date of renewal is 24th March 2024).
- Any renewals after 24th March 2024, will be charged the new 2024 price of an Annual Pass at £89.00
To Reserve Your Space/Book Your Tickets as an Annual Pass Holder
SIGN IN via your Annual Pass or Winter pass portal to reserve your space – this is to avoid disappointment during busier periods, we cannot guarantee you a space if you do not book.
- Visit the Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park website
- Select ‘Book a Visit’, ‘Pass Holders Visits/Buy/Renew, ‘Reserve a Ticket’
- Choose the date you would like to visit
- Select the session you would like (available options will be shown to you)
- Sign into your portal
- Select if you would like to purchase any extra items (If not, select ‘No Thanks’)
- Check your order (you can amend it at this point)
- Proceed to booking confirmation
You will receive a confirmation of your booking via email to the email address you reserved your visits with. You will need to bring this with you on the day of your visit (digitally or paper).