Welcome to Halloween Half Term at Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
Saturday 26th October – Thursday 31st October 2024.
Halloween Half Term with Pumpkin Picking and Daily ‘Trick or Treat’ Tractor Rides
It’s Halloween! So, we hope you have a SPOOKTACULAR time with your little ones this Halloween Half Term at Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park! Our team transforms into our entertaining ‘Boo Crew’, dressing up, and getting into the ‘spirit’ of things is highly encouraged! Plus, there are CAULDRONS full of family fun! Moreover, most of the farm park has a spooky makeover (We know Halloween isn’t for everyone, so, some areas of the farm park won’t be decorated and will be spook-free). Furthermore, The Hen House will be serving up some GHOULISH GOODIES!
This year, you will see the return of our:
Remember, YOU WILL NEED TO PRE-BOOK YOUR ADMISSION TICKETS and PUMPKIN PICKING TICKETS (if you wish to go pumpkin picking) at the same time. For Annual Pass Holders, you can now RESERVE SPACES online.
Can’t come to Halloween? Don’t miss out on our Christmas Activities! Stay tuned and follow @farmerpalmersfarmpark for up-to-date information.
What’s Happening at Halloween Half Term at Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park?
Halloween activities at Farmer Palmer’s are running from Saturday 26th October – Thursday 31st October 2024. Join in the fun with our super popular “Soak-a-Spook” Tractor Trailer Rides and Farmer Palmer’s Pumpkin Picking (tickets can be purchased, in addition to normal admission, when you pre-book online).
The farm park gets a fang-tastic makeover and the team are transformed into the booo-rilliant Boo Crew! There are new costumes and characters for 2024!
Because we understand Halloween isn’t for everyone, we will not be decorating the Little Farmer’s Barn, Straw Mountain or the Pedal Tractor Barn. These areas will remain ‘spook-free’.
Visitor numbers & tickets are still limited so to avoid disappointment make sure you BOO-K EARLY!
How to Book Halloween Tickets
- Head to the Booking Site
- Choose the date you’d like to visit
- Select the number, and ticket type of everyone who is coming
- You’ll then have the opportunity to ADD-ON your ‘Pumpkin Pick’ tickets if you’d like to take part in this event. You’ll need one ticket per pumpkin you’d like to take home
- Checkout and pay.
What If My Annual Pass Expires Before Halloween Half Term?
We’ve updated the system so you can renew 90 days in advance of your expiry, enabling you to reserve your visits.
- Renew your Annual Pass
- Reserve your Halloween Dates for the people who want to visit, and add on any non-members tickets
- On the next page you’ll see the option to ADD-ON your child(ren)’s Pumpkin Pick Tickets. You will need to book one ticket per pumpkin you wish to take home
- Proceed to the secure checkout.