New Party Package
Birthday Party bookings are now open for 2022. Please read on for further information.
More Party info
More Party info to help you make a decision – Frequently asked questions.
- +What do I need to know?
- What’s in the party bags? Cake*, (fresh squares of vanilla sponge cake* a gorgeous TY soft toy, animal mask, and dinosaur stickers).
Can I bring my own party bag things as well? Of course, if you wish to bring extra content you are welcome
Can we bring a different cake? Of course, you will still get ours but we can cut yours up for your guests if you wish.
Is there a minimum number of children? Yes – we start with 8 children at a party, please book the max number you are expecting online and the system will only take the deposit for 8 children – £224.00
Do you do joint parties? Yes but only up to 15 children at a time.
Price: £28 per child to include everything and you 1 adult free per party child.
- +Bookings open on our Booking site.
- What should I put in on the online booking? Please book the max number you are expecting online and the system will only take the deposit for 8 children – £224.00
What if some guests do not turn up on the day? We will only charge you, on the day, for the minimum number of children (8) – saving all the difficulty of upfront financial risk and refunds.
Do my adult guests need to pay any entry fee? It depends upon numbers. You can invite – 1 adult in FREE with every invited party child. (15children = 15 adults or siblings) You can use these for grandparents too
Can my adult guests bring any siblings of the invited child? Yes – Under 14’s can come to the park with normal admission which we will take for on the day. 14 or over can come in as a supervisory adult as part of your guest allowance.
What else you will charge for use the park? Most parties find they do not need to spend anything else except food and drink for themselves. There are no other charges unless you choose to do the deer safari trailer ride* £2 per person (*please note these are seasonal) You can change your tractor ride for this at a cost of £1.00 per person.
Can I order food for my invited guests? Currently, we are not taking pre-orders for the adults while we get back into the swing of things but the restaurant will be serving food until 2.45pm
I am loving the sound of this.
What happens near the party date? We ask that you contact us by the Tuesday before the weekend of your party, or at least 5 days in advance of your party date, with final names and food orders for your child’s partying friends. If your menu choices are not received 5 days before the party a sausage meal will be automatically allocated
The memory making and fun details are up to you and your wonderful children.
- +What Happens When We Arrive At Reception?
- Most of our afternoon visitors will already be through Reception.
Our Reception team will greet you and your guests when you arrive. They will provide you with your timetable, tractor ride voucher, colour coded labels, Mealtime information, and evaluation form.
Hope this helps and you can check availability and book at bookings.farmerpalmers.co.uk
Any questions please ask our shop team Tel: 01202 622022
- +Good old Health & Safety bit.
- Please do not bring sparklers to your party and we provide the candles.
- +Farmer Palmers Terms and Conditions
- We do not offer, or accept vouchers, for free meals or drinks within our set packages. i.e. Birthday Party Packages or Group Bookings,
No specific Free Meal or Drink Offers on Birthday Parties will result in a reduction of the price.
Any advertised offers for free meals or drinks, in our Hen House Restaurant, apply to counter sales only and a voucher must be redeemed to qualify.
See Full terms and conditions
Deposits are non-refundable
You will receive an automated confirmation email upon booking. We will then email you 2 weeks before your party for final/additional numbers.
- +Birthday Party parent’s are given a feedback form at the end of their Farmer Palmer’s party.
- This is a great opportunity for our Party Team, and Directors, to make sure everyone is ‘on the ball’ in delivering that super special customer service that is expected from a Farmer Palmer’s experience. There are ratings sections relating to the different aspects of the party and the park as well as a blank space for customers to leave their own comments. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to complete our feedback forms, we really appreciate it.Here are some of the testimonials we have received that we’re particularly proud of . . .
“Fantastic party package, my daughter and her friends all had a brilliant time. Thank you very much”
“I just wanted to send over a big thank you for the great service we had at Rafferty’s 5th birthday party on Sat. This is the first time he has had a party at all and he and all his friends had a fantastic time in the rain and shine! The team working the parties were excellent – very helpful and accommodating with all our very noisy party children! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend a Farmer Palmer’s Party. ” .
“Elodie had a great party and all her friends had an excellent time! Thanks to the staff at Farmer Palmer’s for a brilliant day”