We’ve made it SUPER SIMPLE for you to handle your reservations and cancel your visit!
The top two questions we’ve been asked from Pass Holders since re-opening are:
- How do I cancel a visit?
- How do I change a visit?
Don’t worry – you don’t need to contact the team to do either of these actions.
Simply login to your customer portal, the power is in YOUR hands.
How To Cancel Your Visit: 5 Easy Steps
- 1. Login to your customer portal (https://bookings.farmerpalmers.co.uk/annual-pass)
- 2. Locate your existing booking by clicking the three lines in the top left corner and selecting the ‘ticketing’ section of your portal
- 3. Scroll to find the booking you want to cancel, and select ‘view’
- 4. Then click ‘CANCEL’ (if you’re doing this from a mobile you may have to swipe left to see the CANCEL button)
- 5. Click to CONFIRM your cancellation
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If cancelling on a mobile please ensure you swipe across to find the cancel button.
If you need to cancel a booking, please do this as soon as you possibly can out of respect for other pass holders who may be waiting for slots to become available.
Ideally 24 hours ahead if at all possible as this will give others a fair chance of getting a space.
How To Change A Reservation:
- First, cancel your existing booking following the steps above
- You can now choose another date and make your booking using the ‘Book A New Ticket’ button in your ‘ticketing’ section of your portal
Therefore we advise booking at least 72 hours in advance.
When You Get Here . . .
Our upgraded system (and new scanners) prefer to register your visit via the BARCODE in your confirmation email, so please have this ready for the team at the front desk.
Last updated 06.10.2023