The Winter Smart Pass is valid from 01.09.23 to 24.03.24
The Winter Smart Pass is aimed at giving you a warm place for your children to play this winter. If you want to visit more than 3 times in those dates this is the pass for you! This pass allows you to access the park and all of our animal activities from 1st September 2023 – 24th March 2024, including during: Halloween Half Term 2023, Christmas 2023, and February Half Term 2024.
- It is £40 per person, everyone needs their own pass.
- If you wish to pay in instalments, we offer a 3 month plan upon checkout.
- This pass CANNOT BE EXTENDED, if you purchase after 01.09.23, you might want to consider purchasing our annual pass. The annual pass starts working a year from date of purchase, and then you will be required to renew year on year.
- Cards will be available for collection on your first visit after purchase – just ask our lovely shop team upon arrival!
- You can purchase your Annual Pass here (you can spread the cost of 3 months!)
- You can purchase your Winter Smart Pass here (you can spread the cost of 3 months!)
- Once you have purchased your pass (Annual or Winter)
- Make sure you pre-book your tickets, and add on any bolt ons you might need (e.g. Pumpkin Picking, see Farmer Christmas)
- Please note: we will be CLOSED every Thursday’s throughout November to set up for Christmas. As well as, 24th December – 14th January for the Christmas period.
To Reserve Your Space/Book Your Tickets:
- SIGN IN via your Annual Pass or Winter pass portal to reserve your space – this is to avoid disappointment during busier periods, we cannot guarantee you a space if you do not book.
- Select ‘Buy Admission Tickets’
- Choose the date you would like to visit
- Select the session you would like (available options will be shown to you)
- Choose the number of adult and child tickets
- Select if you would like to purchase any extra items (If no select ‘No Thanks’)
- Check your order (you can amend it at this point)
- Proceed to secure checkout
- Fill in your details
- Fill in your billing address (this must match your card address)
- Finally, fill in your card details
We do not post tickets out. You will receive a confirmation of your booking via email to the email address you purchased your tickets with. You will need to bring this with you on the day of your visit (digitally or paper).